What are you listening to now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Megan View Post
    Ludwig van Beethoven (1770-1827) Piano Concerto No. 1 in C, op. 15 Martha Argerich (piano), Lausanne Chamber Orchestra, Renaud Capucon (conductor)lay
    '
    I really enjoy Beethoven's Piano Concerto no. 1. wonderfully played as above.
    Yes, I love this piece! It gets over shadowed by No. 4 and No. 5, and No. 3 as well, but No. 1 is very worth spending time with!

Comment

Originally posted by Megan View Post
      Ludwig van Beethoven (1770-1827) Piano Concerto No. 1 in C, op. 15 Martha Argerich (piano), Lausanne Chamber Orchestra, Renaud Capucon (conductor)lay
      '
      I really enjoy Beethoven's Piano Concerto no. 1. wonderfully played as above.
      I have a recording of this concerto with Argerich playing, as well. The Rondo is among my favorite finales of Beethoven.

Comment

The first mvement is wonderful. I also have listened to Argerich playing the concerto. Several times. After so many days without posts, Chris was the first to break the silence. Good for him.

Comment

Frano Matusic (b.1961)
          Two Croatian Folksongs
          Dubrovnik Guitar Trio

Arcangelo Corelli (1653-1713)
          Trio sonata in C major, Op 3 no 8
          Il Seminario Musicale, Gerard Lesne (director)
          🎹

Comment

Antonio Vivaldi
            Cello Concerto in D minor, RV 407
            🎹

Comment

Schubert's Mass in Eb D.950 / Harnoncourt - here is the sublime Kyrie.

'Man know thyself'

Comment

Originally posted by Peter View Post
                Schubert's Mass in Eb D.950 / Harnoncourt - here is the sublime Kyrie.

Thank you Peter, Yes, this Schuberft Kyrie is rather lovely , I listened twice, but I have to say I am not overly keen on brass instruments in this kind of sacred music, which may seem odd of me, but that is just down to taste...
                Last edited by Megan; 12-14-2023, 03:51 AM.
                🎹

Comment

Ludwig van Beethoven
                  Sonata in A major Op.30`1 for violin and piano Ayana Tsuji (violin), Philip Chiu (piano)
                  🎹

Comment

You can guess which composer I'm listening to on his 253rd birthday!
                    My computer is on its last legs (hope to get a new one in a couple of months) and I don't have a smart phone so a slightly early Merry Xmas to all!

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                      My computer is on its last legs (hope to get a new one in a couple of months) and I don't have a smart phone so a slightly early Merry Xmas to all!

A very happy Christmas to you and your family Michael. Hope to see you back soon.
                      🎹

Comment

Not sure who you can mean Michael but a Happy Christmas to you as well.
                        'Man know thyself'

Comment

Merry Christmas, Michael! I hope you get your computer issues sorted out soon!

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8bqCXRjsyc

Sviridov — Snowstorm Suite — Mvt 4: Romance

🎹

Comment

Computer is behaving itself today so thanks to all for the best wishes!

Comment

Computer is behaving itself today so thanks to all for the best wishes!

You are welcome, Michael..
                                I recently dropped my computer , or rather it landed on the floor when accidentally nudged it, resulting in a cracked screen, and being an Apple MacBook, , screens are ridiculously expensive.

🎹

Comment

Working...
                                X