"BEETHOVEN WAY / NINTH SYMPHONY STREET"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love Elton too. (even if he is british) hehehe
    Say, they have just announced the 2002/03 symphony schedule here in San Diego. They're going to be performing the Ninth Symphony, Piano Concerto No. 5, Symphony No. 7 and Piano Concerto No.3. The whole season will feature guest conductors, all trying out for the position of full time conductor.

------------------
    Stephen
    Stephen

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen J. Wade:
      I love Elton too. (even if he is british) hehehe
      Say, they have just announced the 2002/03 symphony schedule here in San Diego. They're going to be performing the Ninth Symphony, Piano Concerto No. 5, Symphony No. 7 and Piano Concerto No.3. The whole season will feature guest conductors, all trying out for the position of full time conductor.

Sounds like you have a great season coming up. Don't miss the 9th Symphony! I attended the concert of the 9th last month and it was great! In Sedona next month they'll be performing the 5th and the 7th Symphony. Next season they're also performing the Piano Concerto #5 here in Phoenix. The pianist will be Orion Weiss. Is that who will performing it in San Diego? I thought maybe he'll be making the circuit.

Joy
      'Truth and beauty joined'

Comment

Working...
      X