Hellow there, anybody home?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hellow there, anybody home?

Hey, guys. Where are you? Everyone has gone out on holidays? If you are, happy vacations to all.

P.S.: Undoubtedly, Peter is the soul of this site.

Kind of you to say so, but without Chris none of this would be possible - the forum has now been running for 13 years and with some of the original members - amazing!

I'm just back from a great time in France and will catch up on the posts later this week.
    'Man know thyself'

Comment

Originally posted by Peter View Post
      Kind of you to say so, but without Chris none of this would be possible - the forum has now been running for 13 years and with some of the original members - amazing!

I'm just back from a great time in France and will catch up on the posts later this week.
      My spies on the west coast of France have given me a full report of your holiday activities. May I say, Blue Baron, that you should not have left that fancy seafood restaurant without paying the bill.

Comment

No holidays here, but between work and home I've been extremely busy. Garden harvest will wait for no one!

Comment

Originally posted by Quijote View Post
          My spies on the west coast of France have given me a full report of your holiday activities. May I say, Blue Baron, that you should not have left that fancy seafood restaurant without paying the bill.
          If that's all they came up with, I got off lightly!
          'Man know thyself'

Comment

Originally posted by Peter View Post

Thanks for your post. Happy to hear you say so. I'm looking forward to your resuming your functions in this that, without knowing much of the others, has to be the best of all forums dedicated to the memory of Beethoven.
            Last edited by Enrique; 09-10-2013, 11:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Enrique View Post
              Thanks for your post. Happy to hear say so. I'm looking forward to your resuming your functions of this that, without knowing much of the others, has to be the best of all forums dedicated to the memory of Beethoven.
              Forums are what the people make of it and there are some very outstanding people who post and have posted here. Your own contributions, Enrique have given very positive color to the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Sorrano View Post
                Forums are what the people make of it and there are some very outstanding people who post and have posted here. Your own contributions, Enrique have given very positive color to the forum.
                I'm flattered. But, Sorrano, there may be very knowledgable people in a forum, and people with the whish to help (somebody does not know which of the quartets this is), condimented with some other things, and still something be missing. When you've just witnessed something wonderful, that you liked very much, you are urged to communicate this knowledge of it to someone else. In fact, to the entire world, if you just could. Let's say that the BRS is sufficiently representative of the world --I do know what definition of 'world' ought to be applied here but it would be either too lengthy or too short-- that you feel that urgency's been satisfied.

Comment

I'm still here (believe it or not). Even though I don't post as often as I use to, I am checking in every so often to see what's happening here.
                  "God knows why it is that my pianoforte music always makes the worst impression on me, especially when it is played badly." -Beethoven 1804.

Comment

I'm glad to know you are here, Hollywood.

Comment

Working...
                    X