Forum Anniversary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forum Anniversary

The 12th anniversary of this forum passed by quietly unnoticed this week. Quite remarkable how the time has flown and especially I think for a forum to be going so long retaining many of its original members. Thanks to all and especially Chris for making it possible.
    'Man know thyself'

Yes, thanks to everyone who continues to post here! Most forums don't even last a year, much less 12. And thanks to Peter for giving us a home with his website. How long has the website been going now, Peter?

Comment

Thanks, indeed, to our admins who have done a great job throughout the years to make this a friendly and informative site! Happy anniversary!

Comment

Originally posted by Chris View Post
        Yes, thanks to everyone who continues to post here! Most forums don't even last a year, much less 12. And thanks to Peter for giving us a home with his website. How long has the website been going now, Peter?
        Only slightly longer, about 14 years now. I think possibly the strength of the forum is that it hasn't become too big like some which are more impersonal - this has allowed us to get to know each other better I think and consequently develop a more friendly atmosphere (generally!!).

Advanced warning for Philip and others - there will be a new CM general knowledge quiz appearing sometime soon, so get the 'little grey cells' ready!
        'Man know thyself'

Comment

May I add my congratulations on the occasion of BRS anniversary of this very successful, informative and friendly website.

Thanks to admin for putting up with us!

Last edited by Megan; 09-17-2012, 03:25 PM.
          🎹

Comment

Happy 12th Anniversary! Continued success for all of the hard work that you guys have put into this forum. Here's to at least another 12 years!
            "God knows why it is that my pianoforte music always makes the worst impression on me, especially when it is played badly." -Beethoven 1804.

Comment

Working...
            X