Greek Chaos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greek Chaos

For the ancient Greeks, chaos was the void that existed before the creation of the world and everything in it. Greece is the cradle of our civilization and is now on an accelerating spiral back down into chaos.
    Nobody pretends the Greeks haven't made mistakes, but the actions of the EU 4th Reich is now hell bent on ensuring that the Greeks will get flushed down the pan and the cradle of our culture disappear from the planet for ever.
    We have all seen the horrific scenes over the last couple of weeks, with Athens in flames, but I can assure you it is only the tip of the iceberg. Most young people are out of work, the elderly lack food and the hospitals are being overwhelmed and cannot afford to treat people because they have no money for drugs.
    In particular, Germany, Holland and Finland are imposing on the Greeks impossible burdens, infact contrary to the propaganda in the press, Greece has met many of its financial targets at the cost of enormous social dislocation. However, German, Finland and Holland want more blood. They are asking for 300 million of extra savings , despite the fact that the German economy is booming , paid for off the backs of those least able to pay, ie. the southern Euro States.
    The Germans want collateral, or is that Anschluss or take over of Greek land and property.
    I am trying to get together a petition to call and immediate boycott of buying all German , Finnish and Dutch products . I would be grateful if everybody could consider not buying any German , Dutch or Finnish products. I feel strongly about this and certainly a lot of my friends are in agreement.
    The 4th Reich seems determined to reduce the entire continent to slave status
    🎹

Originally posted by Megan View Post
    For the ancient Greeks, chaos was the void that existed before the creation of the world and everything in it. Greece is the cradle of our civilization and is now on an accelerating spiral back down into chaos.
    Nobody pretends the Greeks haven't made mistakes, but the actions of the EU 4th Reich is now hell bent on ensuring that the Greeks will get flushed down the pan and the cradle of our culture disappear from the planet for ever.
    We have all seen the horrific scenes over the last couple of weeks, with Athens in flames, but I can assure you it is only the tip of the iceberg. Most young people are out of work, the elderly lack food and the hospitals are being overwhelmed and cannot afford to treat people because they have no money for drugs.
    In particular, Germany, Holland and Finland are imposing on the Greeks impossible burdens, infact contrary to the propaganda in the press, Greece has met many of its financial targets at the cost of enormous social dislocation. However, German, Finland and Holland want more blood. They are asking for 300 million of extra savings , despite the fact that the German economy is booming , paid for off the backs of those least able to pay, ie. the southern Euro States.
    The Germans want collateral, or is that Anschluss or take over of Greek land and property.
    I am trying to get together a petition to call and immediate boycott of buying all German , Finnish and Dutch products . I would be grateful if everybody could consider not buying any German , Dutch or Finnish products. I feel strongly about this and certainly a lot of my friends are in agreement.
    The 4th Reich seems determined to reduce the entire continent to slave status

Greece on the edge:

http://www.smh.com.au/greece-on-the-...217-1tefc.html

Comment

Originally posted by Megan View Post
      Megan, that is beautiful - right up my alley, your way of thinking. This is the problem the rich get richer and the poor get poorer - and that is a very serious and saddening, horrific, etc. issue. Though, the thing that is so sick the poor do not want to be poorer but the rich want to be richer! How much money does one need? WTF!

Asides from that, I do not understand exactly what you are referring to with Greece and Germany, etc.? Would you mind explaining? I haven't been keeping up with any world news of late - I gave up on it...

... I figure that until a very unique, slight, etc. thought out form of somekind of light redistribution of money takes place eventually there, if not soon, will be a mass rebellion.

Also, good to see you on the boards - have a good vacation, ?
      - I hope, or I could not live. - written by H.G. Wells

Comment

My apologies, the article I posted did not appear.

Comment

I don't think Megan personally wrote this - I have seen the same text posted in several other forums today. As with anything such thing, I would urge everyone to study the situation and form your own opinions rather than just taking someone else's word for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris View Post
            As with anything such thing, I would urge everyone to study the situation and form your own opinions rather than just taking someone else's word for it.
            Chris, what is going on in Germany, with this, etc.?
            - I hope, or I could not live. - written by H.G. Wells

Comment

There was an article in Lancet, the medical journal, about the effects of the crisis on health in Greece. Here is a link: http://www.thelancet.com/journals/la...556-0/fulltext

Comment

Originally posted by Preston View Post
                Chris, what is going on in Germany, with this, etc.?
                As you may have heard, Greece is in a lot of debt trouble, and other members of the EU have been trying to bail them out. You can get a pretty good overview of the situation on wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_g...nt_debt_crisis

The original post here is rather politically opinionated, and I am concerned it may be too divisive for this forum. Factual discussion of the crisis is fine, but if it starts to get into a debate, I'm going to remove this thread.

Comment

The original post here is rather politically opinionated, and I am concerned it may be too divisive for this forum. Factual discussion of the crisis is fine, but if it starts to get into a debate, I'm going to remove this thread.
                  What would be so wrong about a healthy debate between adults on a serious issue, on a general forum? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by PDG View Post
                    What would be so wrong about a healthy debate between adults on a serious issue, on a general forum? Thanks.
                    Politically charged issues tend to create antagonism, and I don't think it's worth risking the peace of the forum over an issue which is not the focus of this site.

Comment

Politically charged issues tend to create antagonism, and I don't think it's worth risking the peace of the forum over an issue which is not the focus of this site.
                      That's a shame. Your stance, that is, not your reasons...

Comment

Working...
                      X