i shed a tear for past members - come back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i shed a tear for past members - come back

I was thinking of three members today, one who left recently, and was hoping they would come back eventually - if not, . Philip, PDG, and Chaszz (sorry if I missed anyone in particular) hope you will come back around. Any I drink to you - and if you come back drinks are on me - guaranteed, .

Though, this is to all past members - come back and enjoy the tones!
    - I hope, or I could not live. - written by H.G. Wells

That's a nice thought Preston - it's quite natural though that people will come and go - Chaszz occasionally returns and I know Philip lurks in the ether!
    'Man know thyself'

Comment

Originally posted by Peter View Post
      That's a nice thought Preston - it's quite natural though that people will come and go - Chaszz occasionally returns and I know Philip lurks in the ether!
      It seems that PDG pops in and out from time to time, usually with some wonderful witticisms.

Comment

Originally posted by Sorrano View Post
        It seems that PDG pops in and out from time to time, usually with some wonderful witticisms.
        Why, thank you, Sorrano. The popping out would be down to the tight trousers.

How are you?...

Comment

Originally posted by Preston View Post
          Any I drink to you - and if you come back drinks are on me - guaranteed, .
          Just as long as it's the 40% proof stuff...

Comment

Originally posted by PDG View Post
            Why, thank you, Sorrano. The popping out would be down to the tight trousers.

How are you?...
            Love your avatar! Is that Gorgo, by chance? (Doing great here, thanks!)

Comment

Love your avatar! Is that Gorgo, by chance? (Doing great here, thanks!)
              Gorgo? GORGO??

It's Godzilla, the King of monsters, trashing Tokyo for the first time, in 1954.

GORGO INDEED!...

Comment

Gorgo? GORGO??

It's Godzilla, the King of monsters, trashing Tokyo for the first time, in 1954.

GORGO INDEED!...
                Lol! Hey, I liked the movie Gorgo! But then, I forget that he trashed London, so maybe Godzilla is a better choice anyway.

Comment

Just as long as it's the 40% proof stuff...
                  PDG - from my own house to yours:

Is that PROOF enough for you, !!!

Drink up my friend - and good to hear from you.

Comment

Originally posted by Preston View Post
                    PDG - from my own house to yours:

Is that PROOF enough for you, !!!

Drink up my friend - and good to hear from you.
                    Well, Preston, that looks like one hearty, healthy breakfast. But do you have anything to wash it down with?...

Comment

Lol! Hey, I liked the movie Gorgo! But then, I forget that he trashed London, so maybe Godzilla is a better choice anyway.
                      When I think back to that time....having to pull bodies and limbs from the carnage....I lost a lot of good people in the London trashing of '61. The memories are still raw....Gorgo escaped, but I'll find him. Oh, yes, I'll find him...

Comment

Well, Preston, that looks like one hearty, healthy breakfast. But do you have anything to wash it down with?...
                        yes, sleep

Comment

Philip, if you are out there - feel free to have some too (as much as you want), don't worry it's on me, !

Comment

Working...
                          X