Season's Greetings!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season's Greetings!

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2012 from Beethoven's Vienna!

"God knows why it is that my pianoforte music always makes the worst impression on me, especially when it is played badly." -Beethoven 1804.

Thank you and a very happy xmas and new year to all members past, present and lurking!
    'Man know thyself'

Comment

BEST WISHES FOR CHRISTMAS AND THE NEW YEAR!

Last edited by Megan; 12-23-2011, 05:57 PM.
      🎹

Comment

A Merry Christmas to all and a Happy New Year!

Comment

A Happy safe Christmas Season and a Best New Year yet to you all

xoxox
          E
          "It was not the fortuitous meeting of the chordal atoms that made the world; if order and beauty are reflected in the constitution of the universe, then there is a God."

Comment

Merry Christmas to all our members and visitors!

Comment

Wishing all members and lurkers (seems like a harsh word?) of past, present, and future a glorious, loving, special, etc. etc. etc. holiday, celebration, etc. no matter what religion, belief, etc. you believe in! Glory to all!...

unless you're a mindless thug, etc. - , though if you are mindful, i would be curious to why you are a thug? - just a little inside humor...

or a very wealthy and greedy person... - just a little inside humor...

"What can man do against such mindless hatred?" - Theodon of Rohan, before the battle of Helm's Deep - just a little inside humor...

Seriously though - glory, peace, love, kindness, care, etc. to all... and may the powers of life (whatever they are/may be, etc. help us), and to all a good night!

heheheee, hehe, heheheee, hehe... just a little inside humor...
              Last edited by Preston; 12-26-2011, 07:19 AM. Reason: got to happy
              - I hope, or I could not live. - written by H.G. Wells

Comment

Happy New Year to all boarders

A Happy and Prosperous 2012
                to all of you

Comment

Happy New Year!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgYm211DGZQ[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

🎹

Comment

Happy New Year 2012 wishes from Vienna!

"God knows why it is that my pianoforte music always makes the worst impression on me, especially when it is played badly." -Beethoven 1804.

Comment

Happy NEW YEAR to all! (Sorry, nothing fancy here, but the well wishes remain sincere!)

Comment

I'm delighted that this has already found its way on to Youtube. For me this was the highlight of the Vienna Philharmonic new year's day concert with the Vienna boys choir - ENJOY!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2d7q0pv4-M[/YOUTUBE]
                          'Man know thyself'

Comment

Working...
                          X