Comedy Corner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sorrano View Post
    (Hint) Maybe he was a Tea drinker and drank lots of Tea?
    The penny just dropped! Thanks, Sorrano. 4/10 for the joke. Not dirty enough for me!

Comment

Animal conspiracy for sure. Forget about robots taking over the world, the animals want it back!
      See, the Jews and Muslims are right! Never eat anything with a cloven hoof, or else you'll be sorry ...

Comment

Animal conspiracy for sure. Forget about robots taking over the world, the animals want it back!
        A case of "2 legs good, 4 legs better" ?? With thanks to Orwell.

Comment

Tell you what though, I'm gonna cook me a crispy roast pork joint this coming Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by Quijote View Post
            See, the Jews and Muslims are right! Never eat anything with a cloven hoof, or else you'll be sorry ...
            You'd think the animals would set eating standards. Nowadays it seems they'll just eat anything that moves.

Comment

Tell you what though, I'm gonna cook me a crispy roast pork joint this coming Sunday.
              Now, that sounds good!

Comment

That farmer should have eaten the pig first! Snooze, you lose!

Comment

The penny just dropped! Thanks, Sorrano. 4/10 for the joke. Not dirty enough for me!
                  not dirty enough, eh?

sorrano got it--he drank a whole lotta T, so he drowned in his P...
                  "It was not the fortuitous meeting of the chordal atoms that made the world; if order and beauty are reflected in the constitution of the universe, then there is a God."

Comment

Originally posted by EternaLisa View Post
                    not dirty enough, eh?

sorrano got it--he drank a whole lotta T, so he drowned in his P...
                    Nah, not dirty enough, Eteral Lisa! I like really dirty jokes, but you'd better PM me with them rather than post 'em. Seriously though, there might be kids reading this forum so we gotta keep it clean.

Comment

Here's a dirty one: A man bought a cup of coffee, drank it, and said, "This taste like mud!" "Of course," said the chef, "it was ground this morning."

Comment

Here's a dirty one: A man bought a cup of coffee, drank it, and said, "This taste like mud!" "Of course," said the chef, "it was ground this morning."
                        ha ha - yeah - begs the question as to why the man knows what mud tastes like
                        "It was not the fortuitous meeting of the chordal atoms that made the world; if order and beauty are reflected in the constitution of the universe, then there is a God."

Comment

[QUOTE=Quijote;57846]Nah, not dirty enough, Eteral Lisa! I like really dirty jokes, but you'd better PM me with them rather than post 'em. Seriously though, there might be kids reading this forum so we gotta keep it clean.[/QUOTE

kids have their own dirty jokes too (dirty is 'relative' then, huh-so now we can joke about the dirty relatives )

Comment

Pastor goes to the Dentist

A Pastor goes to the dentist for a set of false teeth.

The first Sunday sermon after he gets his new teeth, he talks for only eight minutes.
                            The second Sunday, he talks for about ten minutes.
                            The following Sunday, he talks for 2 hours and 48 minutes.

The congregation had to mob him to get him down from the pulpit and they asked him what happened.

The Pastor explained that the first Sunday his gums hurt so badly he couldn't talk for more than 8 minutes.
                            The second Sunday his gums hurt too much to talk for more than 10 minutes.
                            But, the third Sunday, he put his Wife's' teeth in by mistake and he couldn't shut up....

Last edited by Megan; 10-04-2012, 02:37 PM.
                            🎹

Comment

One for kids and the deranged:
                              Two owls sitting on a branch, knitting.
                              Suddenly, a fish flies by.
                              Owl 1 to Owl 2 : Hm, must be a nest of 'em around here.

Comment

I didn't want to start a new thread about the "subject" I have in mind, but I hope you'll take it in a humorous vein.
                                It's a little psychological question that I'll reveal more about later once a few of you have taken part, OK?
                                Read the following situation, and post the first "solution" that comes to your mind:
                                While attending her mother's funeral, a woman meets a man she's never seen before. She quickly believes him to be her soulmate and falls head over heels. But she forgets to ask for his number, and when the wake is over, try as she might, she can't track him down. A few days later she murders her sister. Why?

Comment

Working...
                                X