Archive is up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Archive is up

I have created an archive for the "greatest hits" of our forum. You can visit it by selecting it from the box that reads "Visit one of our Archives" on the forum's main page. It is currently empty, so please make suggestions here as to which topis we should move there. Please note that archived topics are read-only, so only suggest threads we are finished with.

[This message has been edited by Chris (edited 09-05-2001).]

Thanks again Chris! I've got a busy week ahead of me (what with term starting) so it may have to wait for the weekend before I can have a proper look through.

------------------
    'Man know thyself'
    'Man know thyself'

Comment

Originally posted by Chris:
      so please make suggestions here as to which topis we should move there.
      This is too cumbersome a procedure, I suggest it is for the administration to decide.

------------------
      "If I were but of noble birth..." - Rod Corkin
      http://classicalmusicmayhem.freeforums.org

Comment

I'll be moving some there on my own later today, but if I forget one you wanted saved, I don't want to live with the responsibility that I nuked your favorite thread!

Comment

OK, I archived some of the threads. Those were my suggestions. If anyone wants any others archived, say so here.

Comment

I'll be moving some there on my own later today, but if I forget one you wanted saved, I don't want to live with the responsibility that I nuked your favorite thread!

Ok, as a benchmark you can save any chain where I have made a comment. Only old stuff should be moved - at least 2 months since the last posting, and stuff in general only deleted due to space considerations. The more you can keep the better.

------------------

Comment

I wasn't going to DELETE any threads just yet. I'm talking about the threads that have had good dicussions happen in them being put into an archive so they are all in one place, for easy reference. It has nothing to do with how current they are. Check the threads I put in there, and you'll see what I mean.

Comment

I wasn't going to DELETE any threads just yet. I'm talking about the threads that have had good dicussions happen in them being put into an archive so they are all in one place, for easy reference. It has nothing to do with how current they are. Check the threads I put in there, and you'll see what I mean.
                Had a browse though the archives, so far so good - nice walking down memory lane, plenty of wise words from me coupled together for easy access!

------------------

Comment

Maybe I should change the name of the archive to "The Rod Files"...

Comment

Maybe I should change the name of the archive to "The Rod Files"...
                    Maybe you should. Subtitled 'An odyssey of madness'.

------------------

Comment

Working...
                    X