New layout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New layout

I don't normally link to the forum thru the BRS homepage; usu. hotlinking to www.gyrix.com/~... to get right to the forum page, but today I didn't, and I discovered the kick-ass, beautiful layout of the homepage (bronze bust incl.). Peter, you magnificent bastard!!! Well done. A seriously top-flight, first-rate job.

Peter and I were just discussing this via e-mail, actually. We both like the new design a lot. Congratulations to him for a great job on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Serge:
      Peter, you magnificent bastard!!! Well done. A seriously top-flight, first-rate job.
      Thanks for the compliment Serge! - I hope you like the rest of the site as well which has also been revamped. There are one or two things still to do, but overall I'm pleased with the new look. If anyone experiences any problems or has any suggestions please let me know. I've changed the bust image as I thought it made the home page look too sombre - a bit of colour was needed. The problem with linking straight to the forum is that you may well miss new things on the site, such as the new selected work page which presents a rare work (with mp3's fortnightly - WoO37 at the moment.

------------------
      'Man know thyself'

[This message has been edited by Peter (edited 05-23-2001).]
      'Man know thyself'

Comment

Love the new homepage, guys...very classy

Susan

Comment

Bravo, Peter & Chris. A job well done with the home page, etc. I particularly enjoyed visiting the concerto page and listened to some of them. Especially the 1st mm of The 6th Concerto. Very interesting. Always wanted to hear that one. Keep up the good work.
          Joy
          'Truth and beauty joined'

Comment

I had nothing to do with it. All credit goes to Peter!

Comment

Originally posted by Joy:
              Bravo, Peter & Chris. A job well done with the home page, etc. I particularly enjoyed visiting the concerto page and listened to some of them. Especially the 1st mm of The 6th Concerto. Very interesting. Always wanted to hear that one. Keep up the good work.
              Joy
              Thanks Joy - I think Chris is a little modest, he has helped me a great deal with advice, and Rod has also made significant contributions.

------------------
              'Man know thyself'
              'Man know thyself'

Comment

Working...
              X