Missing opus numbers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing opus numbers

Not to be picky, but looking through the list on the Compositions link, some opus-numbered works appear to be missing; namely:

op.3;
    op.11 (1798 - the work's there, but WoO!);
    op.44;
    op.61a;
    op.104;
    op.114.

Thank me or curse me!

------------------
    PDG (Peter)

Thanks PDG - I'm sorry to have taken so long to reply, but I hadn't noticed this post!

I do appreciate people pointing out any errors on the site as it is hard to notice everything and I want things to be as accurate as possible. I shall attend to the errors!

------------------
    'Man know thyself'
    'Man know thyself'

Comment

Originally posted by Peter:
      Thanks PDG - I'm sorry to have taken so long to reply, but I hadn't noticed this post!

I do appreciate people pointing out any errors on the site as it is hard to notice everything and I want things to be as accurate as possible. I shall attend to the errors!
      Whilst on this subject, I noticed in your compositions list the cannon 'ta ta ta..'. I think you should remove it as it is the work of a certain Mr. A Schindler!

------------------
      "If I were but of noble birth..." - Rod Corkin
      http://classicalmusicmayhem.freeforums.org

Comment

Originally posted by Rod:
        Whilst on this subject, I noticed in your compositions list the cannon 'ta ta ta..'. I think you should remove it as it is the work of a certain Mr. A Schindler!

I thought so! wasn't certain - thanks Rod, ta ta ta shall be duly dispatched!

------------------
        'Man know thyself'
        'Man know thyself'

Comment

Ta Ta to Ta Ta Ta!

Comment

Working...
          X