youtube has a new user interface?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

youtube has a new user interface?

Hi: has somebody noticed something odd with youtube? When I enter it, all letters and numbers a extremely small. Does it happen the same to any of you?

No. Is your browser text scaled down (zoomed out), perhaps?

Comment

In no way. In every other web site I visit things are as always. What could I touch that affects youtube and only youtube. The titles and the timings are almost unreadable!

EDIT: I pressed ctrl-+ several times and now the sizes are as before. I don't get it. Thanks, Chris.
      Last edited by Enrique; 03-03-2023, 10:30 PM.

Comment

No problem. I might have been a glitch somewhere, and you just needed to kick it to get it back to normal. Software has a lot of bugs. I should know - I've been the cause of quite a few myself

Comment

Originally posted by Enrique View Post
          In no way. In every other web site I visit things are as always. What could I touch that affects youtube and only youtube. The titles and the timings are almost unreadable!

EDIT: I pressed ctrl-+ several times and now the sizes are as before. I don't get it. Thanks, Chris.
          Ctrl - and Ctrl + toggle the browser resolution for that page. It remembers what resolution you had, so when you return it goes back to that screen resolution. I used to keep a particular webpage at 120% of normal but all the other pages were at 100%. It's easy to accidentally change things without realizing it. When typing, for example, I often hit the Windows key instead of the shift key, or I will hit them both, activating the Windows menus. It's irritating, so maybe I should type slower.

Comment

Thanks, Sorrano.

Comment

Working...
            X