Elon Musk and Twitter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elon Musk and Twitter

Been following the latest shenanigans surrounding Twitter and Elon Musk's takeover of the platform. Have to say I don't use Twitter, never saw the point and always considered twitting on Twitter to be for bird brains. Still, a lot of people use it, so I must be missing something. Anyway, Musk is now trying to extract more money from the gulls via new Twitter ticks. Fools. Money. Soon. Parted.
    https://www.theguardian.com/technolo...-twitter-ticks

Well, they certainly have to try something to change Twitter's business model into something workable and sustainable. I guess we will see a lot of experiments like this in the coming months. I don't care either way, as I have never used Twitter, and the whole thing could vanish tomorrow for all I care - it would probably be for the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris
      Well, they certainly have to try something to change Twitter's business model into something workable and sustainable. I guess we will see a lot of experiments like this int he coming months. I don't care either way, as I have never used Twitter, and the whole thing could vanish tomorrow for all I care - it would probably be for the best.
      Yeah, I agree. I still haven't worked out why so many people use Twitter, what am I missing? Maybe it's a bit like that vulgar expression about how millions of flies enjoying faeces can't be wrong.

Comment

Working...
      X