Does anyone know...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know...

... if Beethoven was Black? I had heard this once in a debate but have not come across any information that confirms or negates this. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks
    ________
    Harley-Davidson FHAC
    Last edited by sivdiva; 01-23-2011, 01:26 PM.

Beethoven was definitely not black. We have had this discussion several times, so use the search feature and you will find several threads on this subject with plenty of good information.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris:
      Beethoven was definitely not black. We have had this discussion several times, so use the search feature and you will find several threads on this subject with plenty of good information.
      Thank you for the prompt reply, I'll try the search feature. I'll assume that although e-mail can often make a person's "tone" come off as hostile or irrate, that you simply intended to direct me appropriately and not bring back a discussion that apparently has been held before.

Again, Thanks
      ________
      rolling a joint
      Last edited by sivdiva; 01-23-2011, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Well, if you have something else to say on the issue, you could certainly bring it up again, but I think we covered pretty much everything.

Let me know if you are unable to locate the threads in question and I will see if I can track them down for you.

Comment

Working...
        X