"Copying Beethoven" Coming to Vienna!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Copying Beethoven" Coming to Vienna!

Yes it is true! I just got my April copy of the "UPC Digital TV" magazine from our cable company and listed on its "Neues im Kino" (New at the Cinema) page it says that "Copying Beethoven" will be released in the theaters here on 6 April. Happy days are here again...

Well, it looks like MGM finally got its act together (or a Beethoven fan threatened them ) and they decided to release this film in Vienna. According to the "Film Release Dates" on the IMDb "Copying Beethoven" was not listed to be shown in Austria. Now that will all change this Friday. Yipeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!
    "God knows why it is that my pianoforte music always makes the worst impression on me, especially when it is played badly." -Beethoven 1804.

Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
    Yes it is true! I just got my April copy of the "UPC Digital TV" magazine from our cable company and listed on its "Neues im Kino" (New at the Cinema) page it says that "Copying Beethoven" will be released in the theaters here on 6 April. Happy days are here again...

Well, it looks like MGM finally got its act together (or a Beethoven fan threatened them ) and they decided to release this film in Vienna. According to the "Film Release Dates" on the IMDb "Copying Beethoven" was not listed to be shown in Austria. Now that will all change this Friday. Yipeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!
    Still no news on London but at least its getting nearer........
    Beethoven the Man!

Comment

That's great Andrea. I know you will love it. You will have to write back with your opinion of it. I did order the DVD off Amazon and will get it soon, but still there is nothing like seeing a movie in a theater on a big screen. Hope you are well.

Heidi

Comment

This movie in particular merits the big screen, for the performance of the Ninth. That didn't stop me from ordering copies of the DVD - expected to arrive later this week, I hope.

Comment

Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
          ...it says that "Copying Beethoven" will be released in the theaters here on 6 April.

It seems the older I get, the more distrustful I become. Our cable TV magazine said that "Copying Beethoven" was being released in the Vienna Kinos starting 6 April. Well, since I really was curious as to where this film would be showing at, I looked through all of the Kino websites in Vienna to see where I could see it. It's not listed in any of the Kinos! What the #*§?! After calming myself down I did a bit of searching and I finally found out when this film is scheduled to be released here and this new date is Friday the 13th of April (I hope this is not a bad sign).

So it looks like I will have to wait another week to see "Copying Beethoven" on the big screen. There better not be any more delays or this American expat just might go Postal!
          "God knows why it is that my pianoforte music always makes the worst impression on me, especially when it is played badly." -Beethoven 1804.

Comment

Boy, it´s really a shame you guys in London and Vienna, no less, have to wait that much!!!! But it´s worth it, you´ll like the movie. Susanwen is right, it deserves the big screen.

I´m anxious to watch the DVD, but I´ll wait a bit to see if it will be released here in Brazil (well, who knows??)

Comment

I am not big on buying DVD's as they are watched once or twice then end up getting bored with them.
              🎹

Comment

Working...
              X