10 th symphony mp3 request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10 th symphony mp3 request

Hello , This is my first post to the list and I want to present my best.
    I want to listen Beethoven 10th Symphıony.
    Can anyone send the mp3 set ?
    It is totally legal.
    my e mail : mustafaumutsarac@gmail.com

Kind regards ,

Mustafa Umut Sarac

If anyone is sending, you might as well send it to the whole list, and let us all enjoy it : }

Comment

Originally posted by Mustafa Umut Sarac View Post
      Hello , This is my first post to the list and I want to present my best.
      I want to listen Beethoven 10th Symphıony.
      Can anyone send the mp3 set ?
      It is totally legal.
      my e mail : mustafaumutsarac@gmail.com
      'Beethoven's 10th' is not by Beethoven, but a concoction perpetrated by Barry Cooper. Don't be mistaken about this.

Comment

Originally posted by Cetto von Cronstorff View Post
        'Beethoven's 10th' is not by Beethoven, but a concoction perpetrated by Barry Cooper. Don't be mistaken about this.
        Absolutely - how this can be palmed off as Beethoven's 10th is astounding.
        'Man know thyself'

Comment

Barry Cooper never "palmed" it off as Beethoven. I have a copy of Cooper's manuscript where he wrote "realized and completed by Barry Cooper."
          "Is it not strange that sheep guts should hale souls out of men's bodies?"

Comment

Originally posted by Hofrat View Post
            Barry Cooper never "palmed" it off as Beethoven. I have a copy of Cooper's manuscript where he wrote "realized and completed by Barry Cooper."
            I never said he did - I was referring to commentators and marketing.
            'Man know thyself'

Comment

You forgot to quote the preceding main title on the CD as well which reads in bold script:

'Beethoven's 10th Symphony'.

Comment

Dear Cetto;

I have a master recording of it done in France in 2002. Here the piece was called: "Symphony 10, first movement, Biamonti 838, realization by Barry Cooper."

Comment

Also on this master recording are the following:

Symphony movement in C-minor, Hess 298.
                  Adagio in E for a symphony.
                  Minuet in D-minor from the Fischof Miscellany.
                  Concerto movement in C for violin and orchestra, Woo 5.
                  Oboe concerto movement, Hess 12.
                  Overture to Macbeth, Biamonti 454.

If this recording would have been released, it would have easily been discerned that all the works were realizations. It is such a shame that these remarkable pieces will not be heard anytime soon.
                  Last edited by Hofrat; 03-26-2007, 08:56 PM. Reason: correcting typo

Comment

Also on this master recording are the following:

Symphony movement in C-minor, Hess 298.
                    Adagio in E for a symphony.
                    Minuet in D-minor from the Fischof Miscellany.
                    Concerto movement in C for violin and orchestra, Woo 5.
                    Oboe concerto movement, Hess 12.
                    Overture to Macbeth, Biamonti 454.

If this recording would have been released, it would have easily been discerned that all the works were realizations. It is such a shame that these remarkable pieces will not be heard anytime soon.
                    But these are not 'Beethoven works', only completed fragments or sketches. We know from Beethoven's methods that he would refine ideas for years - he even revised his own completed works after they had been performed - the 2nd piano concerto, the 1st string quartet and the Eroica are some examples.
                    'Man know thyself'

Comment

Well, let us scrap Mozart's "Requiem" (completed by Sussmayer) and Puccini's "Turandot" (completed by Alfano) too.

Comment

Well, let us scrap Mozart's "Requiem" (completed by Sussmayer) and Puccini's "Turandot" (completed by Alfano) too.
                        That's a silly argument Hofrat as those works were far more substantially completed. There is no such thing as Beethoven's 'Macbeth overture' - a few sketches which were later incorporated into the ghost trio do not amount to the same thing at all.
                        'Man know thyself'

Comment

Working...
                        X