Cool Beethoven Sighting!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool Beethoven Sighting!

I just heard the first movement of Op. 49 No. 1 (Piano Sonata No. 19) on an episode of The A Team! Didn't expect THAT!

------------------
    "Wagner's music is better than it sounds." - Mark Twain

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Chris:
    [B]I just heard the first movement of Op. 49 No. 1 (Piano Sonata No. 19) on an episode of The A Team! Didn't expect THAT!

I pity the fool who doesn't listen to B! What channel would a person watch The A Team on?

Comment

[quote]Originally posted by Suzie:
      [b]
      Originally posted by Chris:
      I just heard the first movement of Op. 49 No. 1 (Piano Sonata No. 19) on an episode of The A Team! Didn't expect THAT!

I pity the fool who doesn't listen to B! What channel would a person watch The A Team on?

Heck, I used to watch the A team. It was on channel 3 here in the UK (the easy viewing channel). I found amusing the way they could fire 10,000 rounds of ammunition, and use 10 tonnes of explosives in a single episode yet no-one would ever get killed.

Rod

------------------
      "If I were but of noble birth..." - Rod Corkin
      http://classicalmusicmayhem.freeforums.org

Comment

Yeah, well, those were the good old days of TV Rod

Suzie - It comes on TV Land (on cable).

------------------

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Rod:
          [B] Heck, I used to watch the A team. It was on channel 3 here in the UK (the easy viewing channel). I found amusing the way they could fire 10,000 rounds of ammunition, and use 10 tonnes of explosives in a single episode yet no-one would ever get killed.

Rod

Heck, I must be the only person on the planet who hasn't seen it! I dig these smiley guys.

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Chris:
            [b]Yeah, well, those were the good old days of TV Rod

Suzie - It comes on TV Land (on cable).

Thank you Chris. I've never heard of TV Land, probably because I only get cheap cable. And it would be on at 3 a.m.?

Comment

Suzie:

Heck no, it's on at like 6 or 7 PM. TV Land only runs old shows like that (it's kind of like Nick at Nite that lasts all day).

------------------

Comment

Working...
              X