help me please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help me please

hi there,been struggling to find out the name of one of beethovens works i dont have clue what its name is but its been in a few films...one being stephens kings 'It'

if anyone can help me with this-thanks!!!

Originally posted by taffy:
    hi there,been struggling to find out the name of one of beethovens works i dont have clue what its name is but its been in a few films...one being stephens kings 'It'

if anyone can help me with this-thanks!!!

I'm not a Stephen King fan, but I can't find a reference to King +It +Beethoven anywhere. Hey Peter. How about a new feature where we can hum a few bars & upload?

Comment

da da da DUMMMMMMM

------------------
      To learn about "The Port-Wine Sea," my parody of Patrick O'Brian's wonderful Aubrey-Maturin series, please contact me at
      susanwenger@yahoo.com

To learn about "The Better Baby" book, ways to increase a baby's intelligence, health, and potentials, please use the same address.
      To learn about "The Port-Wine Sea," my parody of Patrick O'Brian's wonderful Aubrey-Maturin series, please contact me at
      susanwenger@yahoo.com

To learn about "The Better Baby" book, ways to increase a baby's intelligence, health, and potentials, please use the same address.

Comment

Working...
      X