Beethoven Radio 3 downloads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beethoven Radio 3 downloads

I am enjoying the brilliant performances of Beethoven symphonies 6,7,8 and 9 downloaded in MP3 format from the BBC radio 3 website. However I only learned of these downloads this week, and so missed the first 5 symphonies, which are not available now. I would like particularly to hear the Eroica in this series - I would appreciate this MP3 by email and would be grateful if anyone would oblige?

Originally posted by Bagatelle:
    I am enjoying the brilliant performances of Beethoven symphonies 6,7,8 and 9 downloaded in MP3 format from the BBC radio 3 website. However I only learned of these downloads this week, and so missed the first 5 symphonies, which are not available now. I would like particularly to hear the Eroica in this series - I would appreciate this MP3 by email and would be grateful if anyone would oblige?
    Emailing it would probably be difficult since I imagine it is 30 to 40 megabites in size. Unfortunately, I missed the early symphonies, as well, but am looking forwards to hearing the recordings I did get.

Comment

I too missed the earlier symphonies but
      thanks to Gnutella, I was able to find
      them. That may be a suggestion for others!

Comment

Working...
      X