Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beethoven treats in Glasgow (May)

Hi all,

Glasgow is definitely the place to be for Beethoven fans next month. Here are 3 big events I'll be attending:

Sat May 7th

FIDELIO STUDY DAY run by Glasgow University's Adult Education Dept and Scottish Opera

Wed May 11th

MISSA SOLEMNIS performed at the Royal Concert Hall by the Scottish Chamber Orchestra and Chorus

This is a "farewell" concert by the SCO's principal conductor, a passionate Beethoven fan whose first concert with them featured the Eroica.

Sat May 28th

FIDELIO performed by Scottish Opera at the Theatre Royal, a logical follow-up to their earlier STUDY DAY.

Well, I guess you all wish you were here?!

Regards,

Bernard

Wow!

What a program! You lucky!

Originally posted by bernardc:
    Hi all,

Glasgow is definitely the place to be for Beethoven fans next month. Here are 3 big events I'll be attending:

Sat May 7th

FIDELIO STUDY DAY run by Glasgow University's Adult Education Dept and Scottish Opera

Wed May 11th

MISSA SOLEMNIS performed at the Royal Concert Hall by the Scottish Chamber Orchestra and Chorus

This is a "farewell" concert by the SCO's principal conductor, a passionate Beethoven fan whose first concert with them featured the Eroica.

Sat May 28th

FIDELIO performed by Scottish Opera at the Theatre Royal, a logical follow-up to their earlier STUDY DAY.

Well, I guess you all wish you were here?!

Regards,

Bernard

Comment

Working...
    X