Happy Birthday Ludwig!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday Ludwig!

On the day our friend becomes 252 (and my granddaughter becomes a TEENAGER) I wish everyone a happy and peaceful Christmas.

252 and still going strong!
    'Man know thyself'

Comment

Happy birthday to Ludwig and to Michael's granddaughter!

Comment

Happy Birthday, Beethoven! And to Michael's granddaughter as well!

Comment

Yay happy birthday Ludwig van! I'm still sad though that the grand 250th jubilee year was eaten by covid. So many wonderful concerts were cancelled...

One year, I remember attending a string quartert performance in a tiny hall, and it was just sublime. They even played the cavatina as an encore.
          Fühle was dies' Herz empfindent, reiche frei mir deine Hand, und das Band das uns verbindet, sei kein schwaches Rosenband! (J.W.von Goethe)

Comment

Thanks Sorrano and Chris.

Comment

Happy belated birthday #252 Ludwig. Here in Heiligenstadt it was a very cloudy day and the little bit of snow on the ground from the previous day had melted away. Weather-wise it was gloomy but Ludwig's music can be a ray of sunshine when needed.
              "God knows why it is that my pianoforte music always makes the worst impression on me, especially when it is played badly." -Beethoven 1804.

Comment

Happy Birthday Beethoven. Greetings to Michael. Hope you all have great end-of-year festivities.

Comment

Originally posted by Quijote View Post
                  Happy Birthday Beethoven. Greetings to Michael. Hope you all have great end-of-year festivities.
                  Thanks, Quijote. Hope you have the same.

Comment

Working...
                  X