op. 111 sonata with original score !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

op. 111 sonata with original score !

Listen to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mRH6QOitG4 , opening a complete new view on this peak of all sonatas, listen especially to 18:00ff. with this period instrument with an oustanding tenderness !!

That Graf fortepiano is a particularly fine instrument, love the sound. Fascinating to follow with the manuscript, a labour of love putting that together.
    'Man know thyself'

Comment

I liked that very much (I'm a big HIP fan) but I found it hard to read the manuscript at times. Maybe it's taking HIP to the next level: period instruments plus the manuscript.
      Next time I'll wear period clothing to really put me in the mood: buckle shoes, breeches, but no powdered wig!

Comment

Originally posted by Quijote View Post
        I liked that very much (I'm a big HIP fan) but I found it hard to read the manuscript at times. Maybe it's taking HIP to the next level: period instruments plus the manuscript.
        Next time I'll wear period clothing to really put me in the mood: buckle shoes, breeches, but no powdered wig!
        Don't forget the HIP beer and sausages.

Comment

Originally posted by Sorrano View Post

Don't forget the HIP beer and sausages.
          Ah yes, mustn't forget those! Do I have to have the bad teeth and lice, too, for the full immersive experience?

Comment

Originally posted by Quijote View Post

Ah yes, mustn't forget those! Do I have to have the bad teeth and lice, too, for the full immersive experience?
            At least you won't have to bathe every day.

Comment

Working...
            X