Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Investigating Michel Katzaroff and Associated Beethoven Paintings

Hello, All!

I hope this topic is in the right category.

To make a long story short, I have been a Beethoven enthusiast (both musically and biographically) for a while now. Some years ago, I discovered the artist Michel "Mincho" Katzaroff's paintings of Beethoven courtesy of this site. Aside from a few other sporadic links, this is the only site I have been able to find that has a comprehensive listing of his Beethoven paintings. However, both Number 12 and Number 31 are either missing or have never been posted there.

I was wondering if anyone on these forums might have more information on Michel Katzaroff and the Beethoven work he painted, or would know of someone who does. I've been eager to see more information about his Beethoven art, as well as potential color versions of the paintings. This is the only color piece of his I have been able to find, and even then I'm not sure if it's the original or just a computerized color mockup.

It's an incredible long-shot to find any info or other uploads of his work, since he seems to be an obscure painter at best. Nevertheless, I appreciate any leads you can provide!

Perhaps you should look for contacts of collectors, or contact representatives of major museums, maybe they can tell you something about
    I'm a member of https://musescore.com/our-products family

Comment

Working...
    X