No announcement yet.

My Beethoven Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's sad to think that some folks won't buy classical CD's , but the Oxfam I gave my CD's to in my home town have a Oxfam Book shop , just purely books or music . I have found music scores in that shop too. Like any book shop they have sections for the classics , history, cooking, films , music fiction , Infact I'm thinking it is better stocked than our local Waterstones bookshop. I don't want to lose our bookshops, but they are rather rundown at the moment, due to lockdown and a slow return to normality. Unfortunately , with the lockdown and social distancing , most people have gone online to purchase books , CD's and what ever else they require. I refuse to shop online, as it can be the ruin of local business.
    🎹

Comment

Once again, thank you all for your suggestions and kind messages.

I have decided to donate my collection to a local music charity, Bookwise.

They have 3 Bookwise Charity shops that go towards funding Music-for-Everyone, a Charity which has been promoting opportunities for adults and children to make music through singing and playing instruments since 1983. It is committed to making a difference to people's lives through the creativity and enjoyment of Music.
      Fidelio

Must it be.....it must be

Comment

Originally posted by Fidelio View Post
        Once again, thank you all for your suggestions and kind messages.

I have decided to donate my collection to a local music charity, Bookwise.

They have 3 Bookwise Charity shops that go towards funding Music-for-Everyone, a Charity which has been promoting opportunities for adults and children to make music through singing and playing instruments since 1983. It is committed to making a difference to people's lives through the creativity and enjoyment of Music.
        That's an excellent idea Fidelio and must be a comfort knowing it will be used for such a good cause - all best wishes to you.
        'Man know thyself'

Comment

Working...
        X