Wrong again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wrong again!

Well, now I know what it felt like after Beethoven poured his heart into the moonlight sonata and then be rejected by Gulia Guccardi(yes I know I spelled it wrong). She accepted but then refused me when I asked a favor of her. I thought it would work but I was wrong. So, there's a great piece of music that could have been dedicated to someone who liked me but I was a fool to think that she did like me-what a fool I was!!!!!
    I should have known better but in doing this I now have learned that I will spend no more time at night pining for her to be mine.
    Anyway, I also would like to thank everyone at the forum again for giving me advice. I hope you all have a great weekend and God watches over you and your families
    Regards
    C.

Originally posted by stout:
    Well, now I know what it felt like after Beethoven poured his heart into the moonlight sonata and then be rejected by Gulia Guccardi(yes I know I spelled it wrong). She accepted but then refused me when I asked a favor of her. I thought it would work but I was wrong. So, there's a great piece of music that could have been dedicated to someone who liked me but I was a fool to think that she did like me-what a fool I was!!!!!
    I should have known better but in doing this I now have learned that I will spend no more time at night pining for her to be mine.
    Anyway, I also would like to thank everyone at the forum again for giving me advice. I hope you all have a great weekend and God watches over you and your families
    Regards
    C.
    Your motive was wrong Stout - in true giving you should never expect anything in return. If you give purely for the sake of giving, then you will find things happen for you.

------------------
    'Man know thyself'
    'Man know thyself'

Comment

Working...
    X