Clasical Music!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clasical Music!!

woha!.....today , a kid in my class was cussing at clasical music in fourth hour
    and i have No clue why.....plus every one else is all in to the pop/rock/rap music now days...i hate when people dis clasical music,,especialy from Beethoven!!!

He is the best composer yet!!!

Does any one know what i should say or ask the kid???
    May God Be With you

Originally posted by Russt45:
    woha!.....today , a kid in my class was cussing at clasical music in fourth hour
    and i have No clue why.....plus every one else is all in to the pop/rock/rap music now days...i hate when people dis clasical music,,especialy from Beethoven!!!

He is the best composer yet!!!

Does any one know what i should say or ask the kid???
    Beethoven is the best. You are pretty bright. How old are you guys, anyway? I would suggest that your classmate isn't listening to the right stuff, and you could suggest perhaps the 5th symphony, LOUD. This is a topic that has been discussed often here. Hopefully, in time, a person can develop his/her heart, intellect and attention span so that they are able appreciate the depth and substance of good music. A lot of people grow up and never develop these things and go from one cheap thrill to another. You are well ahead of the game. Good luck.

Suz

[This message has been edited by Suzie (edited 04-18-2001).]

Comment

Working...
    X