Thank you Peter!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you Peter!

It is with much pleasure that I take your advice sir.
    I too wrote my testament a long time ago(2 yrs I think) but I have had my moments. I tell you all now I will triumph over what has happened to me in the past and bring to thw world of music a new light and move people to new grounds with my music!

Regards and everyone, a merry easter

Regards,
    C.

Originally posted by stout:
    I too wrote my testament a long time ago(2 yrs I think) but I have had my moments. I tell you all now I will triumph over what has happened to me in the past and bring to thw world of music a new light and move people to new grounds with my music!

Regards,
    C.
    Hey, kiddo, you're growing up fast! Good stuff. Let us know how May 4th goes, okay?

Just for you, a growing pains joke about girls:

Q: Why should you avoid girls with hour-glass figures?

A: Because you can bet your bottom dollar that within an hour they'll run off with someone else.

Christophe, you're winning the war, my friend.

------------------
    PDG (Peter)

Comment

Originally posted by stout:

Regards,
      C.
      Excellent - now get out there, put the past behind you and get on with life! Whenever you have setbacks (inevitable I'm afraid) - never let them defeat you, just remember my words of wisdom. Also remember that the further you go down, the further you have to climb back up again - i.e squash all negativity at the outset! It is your duty in life to be the best that you can be - listen to your inner voice, not to the negative remarks of others - Know yourself! Good luck.

------------------
      'Man know thyself'
      'Man know thyself'

Comment

Working...
      X