Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Beethoven Movie?

Has anyone heard of the new Beethoven movie
    called "Life of Beethoven?" It was suppose to have been released Jan. 1, 2001. I can't find it anywhere. I don't know what the hold up is. Everytime I try to order it they say Unavailable. Also where can I buy the video
    "Beethoven's Nephew" This is another video I'm really having trouble tracking down. I've tried Amazon.com, Buy.com even google.com. No one seems to have it. Any help would be appreciated.

'Truth and beauty joined'

I never even knew of this films existence, which doesn't sound too promising - If it was any good, surely it would have had a lot of hype - they do that even with bad films!

------------------
    'Man know thyself'
    'Man know thyself'

Comment

As far as I know, Beethoven's Nephew is on moratorium. Unless the studio plans to rerelease it sometime in the future, you'll have to find it privately. Perhaps a tv station may broadcast it; I seem to recall seeing parts of it on tv once...

A new Beethoven movie would be great, but I haven't heard of it, either. "Life of Beethoven" sounds like a documentary more than a Hollywood film, so that could explain why none of us has heard about it.

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Joy:
        [B]Has anyone heard of the new Beethoven movie
        called "Life of Beethoven?" It was suppose to have been released Jan. 1, 2001. I can't find it anywhere. I don't know what the hold up is. Everytime I try to order it they say Unavailable. Also where can I buy the video
        "Beethoven's Nephew" This is another video I'm really having trouble tracking down. I've tried Amazon.com, Buy.com even google.com. No one seems to have it. Any help would be appreciated.

Joy,

I found mine on ebay. If you can't get one, I'll loan you mine.

Suz

Comment

Originally posted by Serge:
          As far as I know, Beethoven's Nephew is on moratorium. Unless the studio plans to rerelease it sometime in the future, you'll have to find it privately. Perhaps a tv station may broadcast it; I seem to recall seeing parts of it on tv once...

A new Beethoven movie would be great, but I haven't heard of it, either. "Life of Beethoven" sounds like a documentary more than a Hollywood film, so that could explain why none of us has heard about it.
          "Life of Beethoven" is a documentary and not a Hollywood movie. I read about it once in our newspaper and have been looking for it ever since. Amazon.com keeps telling me the movie has been made but is not released yet. I'll just have to keep trying. One of these days it should be released.
          Joy

Comment

[quote]Originally posted by Suzie:
            [b]
            Originally posted by Joy:
            Has anyone heard of the new Beethoven movie

Joy,

I found mine on ebay. If you can't get one, I'll loan you mine.

Suz
            Thanks Suzie. I'll try E-Bay. Otherwise, I may have to take you up on your offer.
            Joy

Comment

Working...
            X