The Beethoven Reference Site Forums  

Go Back   The Beethoven Reference Site Forums > General > Beethoven and Classical Music Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-16-2016, 08:03 AM   #1
Megan
Senior Member
 
Megan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Land of Hope and Glory
Posts: 1,762
Beethoven, another year older.

Happy birthday Beethoven .


Click image for larger version

Name:	15492239_1720457278269876_8049503354146237637_n.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	11.3 KB
ID:	254


__________________
🎹

Last edited by Megan; 12-16-2016 at 08:07 AM.
Megan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 10:09 AM   #2
Michael
Senior Member
 
Michael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Killarney, Ireland
Posts: 3,578
Seconded, Megan. Our boy is getting closer to the big 250th!

Jane Austen is also one year older today.

I have to mention my granddaughter again: Anna today is seven (going on thirty)!
Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 02:10 PM   #3
Hollywood
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Beethoven's Heiligenstadt.
Posts: 321
A very Happy Birthday, Ludwig!

__________________
"God knows why it is that my pianoforte music always makes the worst impression on me, especially when it is played badly." -Beethoven 1804.
Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 02:36 PM   #4
Sorrano
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Salt Lake City, UT, USA
Posts: 4,374
Happy birthday to Ludwig, Anna, and Jane!
Sorrano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 04:08 PM   #5
Chris
Administrator
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Posts: 3,313
Happy Birthday, Beethoven! And Anna too!

To celebrate, I'm revisiting the Google Doodle that Google put up last year:

https://www.google.com/doodles/celeb...ens-245th-year
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 05:01 PM   #6
Megan
Senior Member
 
Megan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Land of Hope and Glory
Posts: 1,762
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Happy Birthday, Beethoven! And Anna too!

To celebrate, I'm revisiting the Google Doodle that Google put up last year:

https://www.google.com/doodles/celeb...ens-245th-year
Oooh, I must have missed that one , its good!
__________________
🎹
Megan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 05:02 PM   #7
Megan
Senior Member
 
Megan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Land of Hope and Glory
Posts: 1,762
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael View Post
Seconded, Megan. Our boy is getting closer to the big 250th!

Jane Austen is also one year older today.

I have to mention my granddaughter again: Anna today is seven (going on thirty)!

Hope Anna has had a lovely day and birthday tea party! 7 already , time is going too fast.
__________________
🎹
Megan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 05:18 PM   #8
Michael
Senior Member
 
Michael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Killarney, Ireland
Posts: 3,578
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post
Hope Anna has had a lovely day and birthday tea party! 7 already , time is going too fast.
Sure is! I'm exactly ten times her age!
Thanks everyone for the kind wishes!
Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 05:45 PM   #9
Peter
Administrator
 
Peter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: UK
Posts: 9,569
Yes happy birthday Beethoven and Anna!!
__________________
'Man know thyself'
Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2016, 11:35 PM   #10
Aileea
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Germany
Posts: 1
Now that I can finally write here, I can say: Happy late birthday to Beethoven and to Anna.
December 16th is also the birthday of my former music teacher, and was my grandfather´s birthday.
Aileea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 03:48 AM   #11
Michael
Senior Member
 
Michael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Killarney, Ireland
Posts: 3,578
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aileea View Post
Now that I can finally write here, I can say: Happy late birthday to Beethoven and to Anna.
December 16th is also the birthday of my former music teacher, and was my grandfather´s birthday.
Thanks, Aileea - and welcome to the forum! Happy Xmas!
Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:32 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.