On This Day Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On This Day Thread

The "On This Day" thread started by Joy (12-18-05) gave me a 404 error, while the other recent threads seem to be ok. I find this a bit strange?

Strange indeed! And it's still somewhere in limbo!

------------------
    'Truth and beauty joined'

Comment

I had to remove it because it was corrupting the system. There were some problems either with that thread or with Joy's account. Something as a result of the server move. Everything should be fixed now, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris:
        I had to remove it because it was corrupting the system. There were some problems either with that thread or with Joy's account. Something as a result of the server move. Everything should be fixed now, though.
        That is good to hear!! (And I am testing and making sure that I can post, now--I had a hard time posting earlier and am not sure how the one at the beginning showed up as it was not visible after I tried earlier.)

And thanks, Chris, for all you do on this forum!! I am sure that you do not get thanked enough!

[This message has been edited by Sorrano (edited 12-20-2005).]

Comment

I appreciate that. This forum software is getting old and does not run perfectly on modern systems, so it does require some tweaking. You wouldn't believe the nonsense that had to be done to get the message icons showing up in the right order on the new server. But I still like it because it isn't bloated to death like all the newer software.

Let me know if you have any more problems posting. Sometimes topics and replies do not show up instantly; they take a few extra seconds. So refreshing your browser if you do not see your post right away may help. This is normal.

Comment

Yes, thanks Chris. I never thought of myself as corruptable!

------------------

Comment

Working...
            X