Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this a site for yapping about Beethoven our creating the potential for another?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this a site for yapping about Beethoven our creating the potential for another?

In the last dialogue I had on the topic of "Do you really know Beethoven", I had put forth an idea that wasn't posted, an response to someone who doesn't care anything about the future but likes Beethoven?! My question is to the moderators at what point is an idea to powerful to be posted? Because if anything I challege others but I really know your taking note.If you have discovered something great within Beethoven that I haven't, then I want to know, but if I post an idea that's valid then it should be posted I read the rules to this site and I didn't step beyond one, but I will challenge he who says he knows Beethoven for that mans sake and mine!
    The Future is very Bright,because the Universe and Stars are in my sight!!

If something wasn't posted, it was due to some technical glitch. Posts are not pre-approved by moderators - they post instantly. If something inappropriate is posted, it is removed later, and you would see where the post was. I don't think anything besides spam has been moderated from this forum in a very long time.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris:
      If something wasn't posted, it was due to some technical glitch. Posts are not pre-approved by moderators - they post instantly. If something inappropriate is posted, it is removed later, and you would see where the post was. I don't think anything besides spam has been moderated from this forum in a very long time.
      Well, all is good!

The Future is very Bright,because the Universe and Stars are in my sight!!

Comment

Working...
      X