Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Making a picture of Bach visible to other users.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Making a picture of Bach visible to other users.

I have in my hard disk a .png file which is a picture of J.S.Bach. I have uploaded it to a site from which I've got a link to the file. If now I want The Beethoven Refence Site users to watch the picture, I could just include the link in the post. Fine. But suppose I want the picture itself to be included in the post, and not as an attached file. How would I proceed?

The link is nothing more than a URL And I know that if I take a youtube URL and flank it with the tags YOUTUBE, /YOUTUBE, the "picture" will be displayed in the post to full size. So, in the same way, could not this be done with Bach's picture by using the appropriate tags?

Perhaps an direct example will be the best way to make myself clear: if you look at this post you'll see a picture displayed within it. So what I am asking is how to include the picture in my .png file in a post such that it is seen as the picture in the previous example, bearing in mind that I have a link to the .png file.

It's done the same way as the YouTube videos, but instead of the YOUTUBE tags, use IMG. There is also an icon above where you type in your posts (it looks like a little picture with mountains) - this will insert the image tags for you automatically.

Comment

Thank you Chris. By the way, I've succeeded in posting the picture, as you can see here.

Comment

Working...
      X