PDA

View Full Version : Cool Beethoven Sighting!


Chris
09-19-2000, 01:06 PM
I just heard the first movement of Op. 49 No. 1 (Piano Sonata No. 19) on an episode of The A Team! Didn't expect THAT!

------------------
"Wagner's music is better than it sounds." - Mark Twain

Suzie
09-19-2000, 03:57 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Chris:
[B]I just heard the first movement of Op. 49 No. 1 (Piano Sonata No. 19) on an episode of The A Team! Didn't expect THAT!

I pity the fool who doesn't listen to B! What channel would a person watch The A Team on?

Rod
09-19-2000, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by Suzie:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Chris:
[B]I just heard the first movement of Op. 49 No. 1 (Piano Sonata No. 19) on an episode of The A Team! Didn't expect THAT!

I pity the fool who doesn't listen to B! What channel would a person watch The A Team on?



Heck, I used to watch the A team. It was on channel 3 here in the UK (the easy viewing channel). I found amusing the way they could fire 10,000 rounds of ammunition, and use 10 tonnes of explosives in a single episode yet no-one would ever get killed.

Rod


------------------
"If I were but of noble birth..." - Rod Corkin

Chris
09-19-2000, 10:46 PM
Yeah, well, those were the good old days of TV Rod http://www.gyrix.com/~cgraye/ubb/smile.gif

Suzie - It comes on TV Land (on cable).

------------------
"Wagner's music is better than it sounds." - Mark Twain

Suzie
09-20-2000, 06:00 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Rod:
[B] Heck, I used to watch the A team. It was on channel 3 here in the UK (the easy viewing channel). I found amusing the way they could fire 10,000 rounds of ammunition, and use 10 tonnes of explosives in a single episode yet no-one would ever get killed.

Rod


Heck, I must be the only person on the planet who hasn't seen it! I dig these smiley guys.

Suzie
09-20-2000, 06:01 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Chris:
Yeah, well, those were the good old days of TV [b]Rod http://www.gyrix.com/~cgraye/ubb/smile.gif

Suzie - It comes on TV Land (on cable).

Thank you Chris. I've never heard of TV Land, probably because I only get cheap cable. And it would be on at 3 a.m.?

Chris
09-20-2000, 02:38 PM
Suzie:

Heck no, it's on at like 6 or 7 PM. TV Land only runs old shows like that (it's kind of like Nick at Nite that lasts all day).

------------------
"Wagner's music is better than it sounds." - Mark Twain